Wednesday 21 November 2012

ten tips to get more readers




About a couple of years I spent most of my time confused about what I wanted to do or what i should write in my blog, jumping from one thing to another, and busying myself with ‘learning’.
Or maybe it was getting lost and more confused, huh.

If you are in the same place or doing the same effort for your log, I’m sure you can relate.

  But then one year ago I decided to stop procrastinating, make a decision, put my head down, do the hard work, and create the vision I what i wanted...


I thought I'd share a few things I've learned along the way.


Here i learnt ten Things I've Learned in My First Year of Blogging.

First.

 There is a lot to learn, but it's better to stop 'just' learning and start 'doing' what you are learning as you go.


Second. It is scary thing and nerve racking, but just throw yourself in there and put yourself out there anyway.

Third .

 You will feel like jumping ship along the way many times but sticking to one thing is what will brings the  results.

 You have a better chance of 'making it' with one thing over time because if you don't apply yourself you are just dreaming.

fourth.

 Consistency with your routine is much important do not get tied or feel bore from blogging, if you will work hard you will get fruit.

Fifth. You can surprise yourself at what you can do - if will just do it continiously!

Sixth.
       Eventually,You really have to enjoy what you are doing because if you are anything like me it will become an obsession and you will spend much of time on making your business a successful busuness.

Seventh.

       This stuff really works and you can make money online here , but you probably won't make a million overnight like many internet marketers mostly tells you.

Eight.

     The long haul is the hard part but never lose sight of how far you have come. We all want it faster, quicker, but we have to have patience and keep doing the things that will bring us there.

 The law of delayed gratification! Keep sowing the seeds and the harvest will come.

Ninth.

         Read stuff; then apply it.

Tenth.

 Being the part of a supportive community is awesome! You NEED somewhere you can get stuff out of your head because your partner gets tired of listening to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment